Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shabby Vintage Industrial Treasure Feast....

Hey Treasure Hunters....!

The last couple of weeks have seen a HUGE number of Treasures cross my path....On Monday I was truly BLESSED to have my LOVELY Friend Nicole (Milkbar Vintage) help me process those sourced over the weekend....Alas, today I was on my own again so it was head down bum up to get everything processed & out of the house....

These 3 x metal pigeon hole units were a GREAT find....
They were FILTHY but cleaned up BEAUTIFULLY....
I have six of these YUMMY Ex Government filing units....
Though today I was only able to get the two larger pieces ready for sale....The four smaller units will be attended to over the next few evenings....
As well as larger pieces I have an abundance of 'smalls'....
Watering cans, metal birdcages, painted wooden boxes, iron shoe lasts....
Suitcases....Wicker baskets....And an A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E....
Green & Yellow dinky with the most DELICIOUS Terrier transfer I've EVER seen....I know my Friend Wendy will be making MONKEY noises when she sees this pic....hahahaha**wink**....
LOVELY ply chair with black painted metal legs....
This ladder is TO FREAKIN DIE FOR....Chippy grey DELICIOUSNESS....It's NOT for sale though....Mr SVJ is coming up to Waverley Antiques & Collectibles on Saturday to help me suspend it between the walls of the SVJ Shop so I can hang things from it....
Chippy red paint splattered metal ladders....
All packed & ready to go to....

I'd actually planned on going to The Vintage Shed after I dropped this lot at Glen Waverley today but I've pulled a muscle in my back & spent the rest of the day in slow mode....**sigh**....Tomorrow I'll be endeavouring to dial down the physical activity a little & will be spending the day taking pics of larger items to list on eBay....!!

I hope you're all having an AWESOME week....!!!!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... absolutely stunning finds Tamara!!! Can I ask you to inbox me about the rectangular dome birdcage? How much? squigglyrainbow@hotmail.com

    Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I did make monkey noises, not only at the terrier transfer but at all of the wonderful goodies that you found.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamarah..
    looking at your posts & loving all as usual...
    BUT i am a tad pre occupied...cos dad had another little fall..
    so YEP...he is back with me/us...
    injection in his spine on Monday...
    He can barely walk...
    looking after him..
    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing all these INCREDIBLE finds that I can't buy is giving me the shakes! Those pigeon hole things! I want them!! And the ladder that isn't for sale. Hello. I want that, too.
    Fantastic stuff, Tamarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one that is on the ground in the pic, it's rectangular base and a dome top... xx thanks Tamara!

    ReplyDelete