Saturday, July 14, 2012

OMG....Market Nirvana....Filofax Style....!!

Hello Everyone....!

I'm at Camberwell Market this morning selling & as ALWAYS, spent an hour before setting up trying to find a Treasure....Though this morning, rather than searching out the old, rusty, battered pieces of the past that make my heart SING OUT LOUD....I was hunting for a FILOFAX....!!!!!

After discovering the GORGEOUS Tracy over at Crazy Suburban Mum I've been OBSESSED with all things 'filofaxian'....So it goes without saying that I ALMOST peed my pants....



When I spied this BRAND NEW....Never used....Still in it's original case....



DROP DEAD GORGEOUS piece of organisational B.L.I.S.S for a TEENY TINY $25



Especially considering the sweet girl I bought it off originally paid....$329.95....!



When I asked why she'd bought it & not used it she responded she'd been going



....through a RED PHASE....Okayyyyyy....Her 'phase' was my GAIN....!!!!!



Isn't it B....E....A....U....T....I....F....U....L....CRAPPY pic aside.....



Oh & then if that JOYFUL EXPERIENCE wasn't enough....I found this little mid century bronze Greek touristyware horse (KEEPER) which reminded me of the LOVELY Selena over at Apron Thrift Girl...Needless to say....I'm one very happy little Vegemite this morning....!!!!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

6 comments:

  1. Nice finds...love the horse
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Happy Little Vegemiter....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - What a deal!! None of the filos I recently got were A5 and no boxes, stuff inside etc.

    I'm so glad you found it! And can't wait to see what you do with it! Are you going to use stickers and colored pens? Or go a more sedate route?

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing, bargainous find. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AMAZING deal! Hope you put this Filo to good use!

    ReplyDelete