Friday, June 4, 2010

Shabby Vintage Junk has been featured on the LOVELY Razmataz Blog

Morning Shabby Vintage Junkers & Thrifters....!!

I'm about to head out for the day in search of Treasures but before I left, I wanted to share some wonderful news....The ever stylish Chania from Razmataz asked if she could feature me on her GORGEOUS blog & I'm THRILLED to advise, Chania has posted a WONDERFUL piece that had me blushing & grinning at the same time....I'd LOVE for you to pop over & have a read & if you're new to Chania's blog, please say 'Hi'....!

THANK YOU Chania for featuring me on your blog....I'm sincerely honoured....!!!



*** Yummy mosaic pic courtesy of Chania....! ***
 
 
 
 

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)




8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! congrats Tamarah!!!
    Good luck with the junking today!!

    OH - and I saw the button for the junk bonanza!!! YAYAYAYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! I'm heading over now! Even though I am in the Sates I am sooo far from Junk Bonanza..:(

    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamarah,

    Great post on Chania's blog. I have been enjoying her blog for a while now. Next stop...Country Living Magazine!

    Your house is just perfect!

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamarah! I've read about your lovely blog on Chania's. So I've decided to pop by here and say hello and what I've found? Fantastic pictures and a house with a gorgeous style!!!
    I'm your new follower!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamarah, I just found through the gorgeous Chania. So wonderful to find another Aussie blog and especially someone who loves thrifting too:) Loving your blog and your home is gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Chania is a doll! Thanks for posting on my blog Tammarah...I realy think those dogs could tell us alot if they could speak. Don't ever get rid of them off your header, they depict you and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics, I am heading her way to chek it out! Hugs, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on being featured! the little doggies in your banner pic are to die for!!! how adorable...

    ReplyDelete