Saturday, February 13, 2010

Presenting my NEW Shabby Vintage Headboard...!!

Today has been a FULL on junkfest for me....!!! It's just after 11pm & the last 2 1/2 hours have been spent outside in the DARK washing & dusting my Hard Rubbish finds & packing my van for the market tomorrow....To say I'm BEAT would be an understatement however, I have an ice cold beer in my hand & Baxter (fur baby) is on my lap so all is well....!

Having said all THAT....I won't be sticking around as I have to get up at 3am....Just wanted to leave a pic or two of the mantle I scored last week in it's new home behind our bed....I LOVE IT.....! BEST $25- I EVER spent....hahahahahaha...!








I still need to add something to the centre of the mantle just above the headboard but it will need to wait for the mo....!

Be back tomorrow night for a FULL weekend wrap up....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah

2 comments:

  1. That mantle is spectacular, Tamarah! Looked good when you first picked it but now that it has a home--wow! And you know I love those doggies!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love your mantle. You did a spectacular job!!! I am glad you are now able to tell Yasmine how she inspired you! I admire her & love her style as well. It is exciting for me to see how many other women like yourself have been so inspired by her! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I love your blog & am now a happy follower!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete