Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shabby Vintage Junk & Friends at The Vintage Shed

Hey Vintage Lovers everywhere....!

Well I hope you've all had a FABULOUS week....After spending ALMOST 4 days at home trying to regain some sort of order (Casa SVJ was a MESS....!!!!!) when the alarm went off this morning I was itching to get out....!!

Loaded up with some YUMMY smalls, I hit the road & headed straight to The Vintage Shed where I am now foofing my booth....!

















Those AWESOMELY talented VINTAGE GIRL....!!!!!








My next door neighbour....The GORGEOUS Viv....!



Well I must away....I'll be be back over the weekend with some updates....!!!!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

7 comments:

  1. I see some great stuff! I love the boxes of lavender!

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, wish there was something like that near us! On second thoughts, I'd be broke if there was, so tempting!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good....so many wonderful items! Wish I lived closer
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to shop there! It wall looks like hours and hours of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where your blog has been all my life but wow. The main photo alone makes me want to dive into that room. :)

    ReplyDelete