Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Clock is tickin'....! (Post # 94)

Morning Everyone....!

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still here....My laptop has been with a Friend being 'cleaned' of lurking gremlins & I've been using Mr SVJ's....Sporadically.... ** sigh ** !!

All going well I'll be back on deck ONCE & FOR ALL next week in time for Gina & I too launch our 100th posts for a FABULOUS COMBINED giveaway....You won't want to miss this one....It'll be a BEAUTY....!!

Mr SVJ has PROMISED I'll have access to his laptop this weekend so I'll be able to catch up with all your adventures & launch a few posts....!

Well I must away....I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL week & is looking forward to a FABULOUS weekend....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)

12 comments:

  1. Morning Tamarah, I've missed you. Good to have you back and looking forward to your upcoming giveaway. I am having a little xmas one if you are interested also. Have a lovely day, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you too! I don't think I could live without my computer or blogging any more! How sad is that?!

    Hope you're still finding loads of good junk. We have about 7" of snow on the ground, so now I can just concentrate on my house and in-door decorating for a few months.

    Take care!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamarah,
    Welcome back to the land of blog!

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamarah! Hope you get your computer back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello stranger, nice to see you back in blogland.

    Good luck with the big 100, I'll be looking out for it.

    Alison
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Missed you and been wondering if you got buried under all of your parcels from the states...
    :D

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tamarah!

    It's good to hear from you. You are missed big time. Hope you get your computer working soon. I'm excited to see your giveaway. We got lots of snow this week in Finland. I love it, my car doesn't =)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    Hugs
    Suvi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing your posts and hope you are up and running quickly! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me! LOVE the Bachman house and wish it was mine :)
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. have been wondering if you are ok...and it sounds like your computer is not but hopefully will be operational soon! look forward to your 100 post...it sounds so exciting...!
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  11. 100 posts~that's exciting!

    I've wondered where you've been. I hope your computer will be up and running soon.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete