Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 WONDERFUL surprises that made me SMILE OUT LOUD today....! (Post# 99)

Hello Junkers near & far.... :o) !

I arrived home a short while ago from a TIRESOME day at 'the pesky day job' to find not one but THREE parcels waiting for me....And boy did I SMILE....OUT LOUD....!!

Don't they look D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S....!
These DIVINE lavender sachets are from the ADORABLE Amy over at Into Vintage who has TWO FABULOUS Etsy Shops....Vintage Home for things she makes & Peppermint Bark for things she finds.
As if the sachets weren't ADORABLE enough, Amy included this GORGEOUS tissue cover INCLUDING a packet of tissues....!  I URGE you to visit Amy's blog & Etsy Shops....You'll be GLAD you did....!!
The next package contained this Victoria Bliss Magazine I'd hunted down for an article it had on Antique Week in Texas....And you KNOW how I LOVE Texas AND Antique Week....!!

*** sigh ***
And last but by no means least is this EXQUISITE Victorian coin purse....I won it from a LOVELY eBay Seller in the UK - forneth.  GORGEOUS Anne included a farthing along with a little note.
I'm OVER THE MOON HAPPY with this sweet piece & intend on reworking it into a necklace.  If you like unusual eclectic Treasures & AWESOME service from your eBay Sellers, pop Anne's eBay ID - forneth on your watch list....


THANK YOU to Amy & Anne for turning a BLAH day into a W-A-H-O-O day....!!

Now talking of WAHOO days, don't forget Gina & my COMBINED 100th post GIVEAWAY will happen with our VERY NEXT POSTS....It's gonna be BIG....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)

13 comments:

  1. You lucky ducky! They're all gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for you! Such lovely things. I'm especially wowed by that Victorian coin purse. I'll be intrigued to see how you plan to rework this into a necklace. It's so pretty just as it is - but I trust your creative instincts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to come home to packages after a long day.

    Hope you are well Tamarah. What's up in hard rubbish these days.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. W-a-h-o-o indeed - thanks so much for the shout out! :-) You're a peach!

    That coin purse is an incredible little work of art - hope you'll keep us posted when you rework it. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVEEEEE the little silver coin purse Aussie friend, but more then that I need to get me the Victoria issue so I can relive Texas Antique Week too & remember back to when i met you my friend!! :)
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That wee purse is wonderful. I've never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that tiny silver purse!
    I just, and I mean not 10 minutes ago, was looking at that issue and thinking about how much I want to go to Texas Antique Week!!!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamarah,
    It's always a treat to receive something in the mail, especially these treasures!

    Hope the rest of the week at your day job improves.

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loot! That little silver purse is just adorable, and those sachets! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That purse is to die for. I'll have to look up that magazine, any of my buddies in there? It's so fun to come home to goodies in the mail.
    TFS.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those gorgeous treasures would have put a HUGE smile on my face too:D Enjoy ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete